Best Homeopathic Medicine for Boost immunity
Best homeopathic Treatment to improve the immune system
In the present scenario, there are a number of different products in the market which claims to boost up and increase the immunity. Boosting immunity doesn’t mean an actual increase in the production of immune cells, because the human body has the capacity to continually produce the immune cells and the unwanted extra cells are removed from the blood stream if there is no use. The main aim of these immune boosters should be to induce the body to produce healthy immune cells that can actively find the target cells and fight the infections effectively. Best homeopathic medicines to improve the immune system
The immune system consists of special organs, cells and chemicals which help to fight the infections. They are the white blood cells, antibodies, the complement system, the lymphatic system, the spleen, the thymus, and the bone marrow. The organs such as bone marrow, lymph nodes, spleen and thymus produce the lymphocytes. The lymphocytes are the white blood cells which are further classified into B and T cells. They attack and destroy the invading microorganisms or antigens. B cells retaliate by releasing antibodies specific to the antigen and the T cells destroys and kill the foreign invaders and abnormal cells.
There are three types of immunity in human beings. They are:
Innate immunity: which all the human beings are born with. The innate immunity begins to act against the invading germs from birth such as the skin and mucous membranes of the throat.
Adaptive immunity: which human beings develop throughout their lives as they are exposed to various diseases and pathogens.
Passive immunity: also called “borrowed” or temporary immunity is obtained from other outer sources and it lasts for a short time. Like a newborn baby which receives antibodies from the mother through placenta and in breast milk before and after birth respectively for a short period of life
Homeopathy Treatments Services
Dr Geeta's Homoeopathy Health Restoration Centre
NUMBER OF PATIENT
- Recurrent, frequent and long lasting infections that are difficult to treat. General weakness, fatigue, lassitude, tiredness, etc.
- Some of such infections are recurrent and chronic bronchitis, sinus infections, ear infections, and skin infections.
- Problems with digestion such as loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea or constipation.
- Inflammatory diseases and infection of internal organs such as gastritis, hepatitis, bowel syndromes, etc.
- Slow healing of wounds, unhealthy skin and nails
- Low platelet counts and other blood disorders such as anemia
- Delayed milestones, growth and development
- Autoimmune diseases
- Genetic disorders
- Congenital heart diseases
Homeopathy Doctor in Pune
Dr Geeta PawarMD ( Homeo ) Head Homeopath
Dr Sharmila GujarMD Homeopathy Homeopathy Consultant Pimple Saudagar
Dr Hanuman ParandeBHMS, Assistant Homeopath
Dr Deepali BhosaleBHMS, Assistant Homeopath
Kaniz shaikhFront Desk Admin
Keep In Touch
Multi-Specialty Homeopathic Clinic
Viman Nagar – Pimple Saudgar